Friday, June 09, 2006

Hmmm.... what is this formatting stuff? Script? Obviously this is not blogging for dummies over here.

Well, this is the sequal to www.xanga.com/theaveragebrad. Don't know which one I'll end up using. It is actually the third in a series of blogs which I have had entitled "The Average Brad," but the original The Average Brad was more of a prequal than a first version. A prototype if you will. Oh, it still exists, but you will never know where...

There is exciting news about my chin, and I'd like to share it with all of you, but I'm waiting for the pictures. Thursday, June 8, 2006 was an historic day in the life of Brad's Beard. It may never be the same...

I was safe I tell you.


Cause I'm the one who knows what scares you
I'm the one who loves you best
I'm the thirteenth at the table
I'm the uninvited guest
I'm the Banquo at your banquet
I'm the cuckoo in your nest
I'm your fifteen-stone first-footer
I'm the uninvited guest

- Marillion

No comments: