Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Sure I'm Behind the Times

I'm Sure I'm Behind the Times

Samorost

I'm not sure what's going on here. I think I'm exploring the universe. I may just be high. Trippy but cool if you've got a few hours to kill.

And we ain't got no brains and we ain't got no hearts
It's just that wild old wind that tears us all apart
We're the scarecrow people, have we got lots in common with you
And if you don't start living well, you're all gonna wind up scarecrow people too
- XTC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED SOON!
I'm darn sure going to be there :-]

(i hope you're not offended by the use of the word darn)

:-)

Anonymous said...

And you are married now and have been for two weeks today.....and how is married life treating you and your beautiful bride?!!!

Someone from Boerne

NattaScatta said...

tag, you're it!

Hilary said...

Your blog feels neglected.