Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sometimes Its Good to Appease Family Relations

Sometimes Its Good to Appease Family Relations

I said I'd never do this on this blog, but my SIL "tagged" me, and I haven't posted in a while, so why not.

Seven Random Facts About Me

1. I was born in South Dakota

2. My profile pic is Phil Collins circa 1977

3. My house smells like sea food right now, and I don't know how to fix it. It's quite distressing.

4. There are 1,105 e-mails in my inbox at work. That constitutes less than a tenth of the e-mails stored in my Outlook.

5. I almost lost the tip of my right ring finger in a near-tragic bicycle chain incident when I was three.

6. I prefer Steve Hogarth to Fish. No contest.

7. I am unable to conclusively decide which of these pictures is funnier:




Caption on pic #1 reads, "Sense: This picture makes none." Of course, your vote, as always here at The Average Brad 2.0, is welcome on the subject. I tag Sara Jo, because she might possibly do it.

Ozone disappearing in the sky
Bud man asking us why ask why
If I could find my magazine this bug would die
I complain

China boy standing up to a tank

Southern boy living in the house of yanks
If I can't seem to get my motor bike to crank
I complain

Complain, so much easier...
- King's X


8 comments:

Caroline said...

I vote for picture #2. It made me laugh, while the first one just confused me.

NattaScatta said...

Okay, first of all, the finger/bike incident is actually one of my fav stories told... does that make me a horrible sister?! haha. i vote for the second picture. it's silly. =)

Brad said...

Yeah, but then again, it's Darth Vader in the ocean pouring water from a Brita filter into a jug...

Anonymous said...

Hands down...#2 is funnier.

Hilary said...

I'd have to say that, though the bacon joke is funny, Darth Vader just commands more respect, even in humor. Heck, even the thought that Darth Vader drinks water is ludicrous.

Anonymous said...

i can't decide which blog to respond to your tag on :-) but i already responded to someone else's tag on my xanga.
also- i think the second picture is funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

that was me above - sj

Anonymous said...

that was me above - sj